2018 Call for Abstracts!
The deadline for abstract submission is April 16, 2018.
The American Medical Rehabilitation Providers Association invites you to submit abstracts and posters for our 16th Annual Educational Conference & Expo! AMRPA's two-and-a-half days of educational programs increase the productivity of inpatient medical rehabilitation hospitals and help facilitate better care for the patients who are served at these facilities throughout the United States.
The AMRPA Education Committee has created the following tracks and track descriptions for the 2018 Fall Educational Conference & Expo. They have been carefully chosen to address the education gap of medical rehabilitation providers, updates and changes in the field, and topics identified from the 2017 overall and session conference evaluations.
Business Operations and Leadership Development
- Productivity, LOS / Cost Management, Team Building, Employee Engagement, Leadership, Sucession and Strategic Planning, Program Development.
Clinical Care Delivery: A Team Approach
- Safety, Quality, Clinical Best Practices (including Innovative Therapies and Nursing Techniques), Medication Management, Wound Care, Infection Control, Pressure Injury Prevention, Fall Prevention
Regulatory, Legislative, and Accreditation Matters
- Documentation of Medical Necessity, RAC Audit, 60% Rule Compliance Issues, Joint Commission, CARF Prep, Regulatory / Legislative Updates, Hot Button Issues
Marketing and Relationship Management
- Census Building, Referral Development, Breaking Down Barriers to Admission, Transition of Care, Customer Service / Satisfaction, Differentiating Acute Rehab from Subacute Care and other Post-Acute Settings, Marketing and Communications Strategies
- Have a proposal in mind that doesn’t fit into one of the four categories above? Submit your abstract to the “Other” track for consideration. We encourage you to submit any idea or topic that you feel would be of value to our conference attendees.
All poster submissions must include an abstract of no more than 500 words. Abstracts should be written so as to be self-contained and to provide the technical substance required for the Education Committee to evaluate the presentation’s contribution to the medical rehabilitation community. Please use the link above to submit.
|Abstract Portal Opens
||January 8, 2018
|Abstract Portal Closes
||April 16, 2018
|Education Committee Reviews Submissions
||April 16 - May 14, 2018
|Speaker Acceptance Letters Week
||May 21, 2018
Contact a member of the AMRPA team for questions and assistance!
|Abstract Submission Inquiries
||Member Services Coordinator
|General Conference Inquiries
|Bios, CVs, and Headshots
|Continuing Education Credits